"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, October 17, 2013

LDS Primary 2014 Birthday Gifts

I currently serve as the Primary President in the LDS church.  I over see the children ages 18 months - 11 years old.  I love this calling!  For the 2014 year the theme is: Families Are Forever.
We wanted the birthday gifts for the children to center around this wonderful theme so this is what all of the children, including the nursery age children and all the Primary teachers will receive from the Primary Presidency.
A 4x6 copy of the Proclamation of the Family to keep in their scriptures
(I found the Proclamation Printable in this etsy shop!  She was wonderful to work with and made me a custom listing for the 4x6 size. Even at that small of a size, the words are so clear and readable!!)
 also included is a small treat
I bought pkg of candy right now since bulk is cheapest around Halloween time, balloon gift bags, ribbon and 100+ copies of the Proclamation the the Family. (colors include blue, pink, white, brown) 
 Tied them all up and they are ready to go.  

4 comments:

Kassidy Baker Photography said...

Love how it all turned out! Thanks for sharing the link to my shop! :)

www.theroperreport.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for the great idea! I'm thinking of doing something similar to this for our Primary children and I'm wondering if you could tell me where you had The Proclamation of the Family printed at? Is it on card stock or photo paper? Thank you again!

Sarah said...

What kind of paper did you print these on?

Sarah said...

What kind of paper are these printed on?