"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Play Diaper Bag Kits......gift of Meaning 2011

Every little girl LOVES to play mommy.  
Especially my two little girls.
 So for their Gift of Meaning for Christmas this year I made each of them their own diaper bag kits.  This is perfect since they had a new baby brother born just a few weeks ago.
 I made them each 3 flannel swaddling blankets and some fabric diapers that will fit their animals and their larger dolls.  Then from the dollar store I found bottles filled with juice and milk.
 I used this tutorial for the diapers (click here)
 I had all the intention in the world of making the diaper bags.......but when I noticed these little bags at the dollar store they were to perfect to pass up for the price.
 And there you have it, diaper bags ready to go for two very cute mommies in training :)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

These are so cute! Your girls are going to be delighted!

Pitter and Glink said...

What a cute idea! I see hours of fun ahead. ;)

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Hi! Visiting from Tt&j. This is cute! I love the whole kit.. my daughter would love it too!

I would love for you to share this at my friday link party if you get a chance!