"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, December 9, 2011

Neighbor Gifts 2011.....Reindeer noses and Grinch pills



I was so excited to put these treat bags together for all of our friends throughout the neighborhood this year.  Because I have been super busy with a new baby, I needed something fast and easy to put together. 2 boxes of Whoppers, some cherry sour balls and a bag of M&M's went a long way.  I bought the adorable treat toppers from this adorable etsy shop.  And as far as the bags, I already had them on hand.

6 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Adorable-I'm sure all your neighbors will love them.

Tenille said...

THese are so cute. Thanks for sharing. What a fun and easy treat to make for neighbors and kids. Thanks for sharing. I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now. http://junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/12/link-it-up-wednesday-6.html

Jamie said...

I love this idea for my son's school Christmas party! I think the reindeer noses is my favorite!
~JamieS

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

New follower here :) I found you off another friend's blog... Darling Blog you have!! and I love these ideas!

MadebyaPrincess said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Reindeer Noses printable! I'm working on a bunch of new ones for Valentine's Day ;) Have a very Merry Happy Holidays!

Angell said...

Hi, I'm just letting you know that I featured this today on my Christmas in July Celebration

http://passionateandcreativehomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/07/day-7-christmas-in-july.html